Registering a company may, if you have not done it before, sound like a complex task that requires expensive expert help, but we would like to say that in most cases it is very simple. Our ambition with this article is to give the reader the needed information he for being able to register a company. The question of whether or not to buy a warehouse company is dealt with in a separate article found here: Warehouse company or not?
If you want to start a company yourself without doing so by buying a shelf-corporation, you can do so at https://www.verksamt.se/registrera-foretag_info
To start a limited company,applies for a loan, you as a business owner usually also need to guarantee the loan, and then you become responsible for the loan even if it is a limited company.
Shelf-corporation or not?
As we see it, shelf-corporations had a much larger role previously when it was more complex and time-consuming to start a company. Nowadays, it is very easy to register a limited company on www.verksamt.se, so the shelf-corporations do not have quite as much value anymore. However, there are still some benefits of stock companies to consider:
- It is much faster to start a business. If it is urgent and you would like to have had a company already yesterday, stock companies are definitely a good alternative. It can save you a couple of weeks before everything is up and running. A bit more lately as the banks have raised the requirements for customer knowledge and the process of starting company accounts has been greatly extended. For this reason it is nowadays the process of opening a bank account that takes time, and not to register the company.
- Acquiring a shelf-corporation that already has a bank account can be a great advantage for people who for various reasons may have difficulty opening a bank account in a start-up company. For example, people with payment remarks. Most shelf-corporations don’t have a bank account, and those who do costs a lot more money.
- There may be benefits to credit ratings and for public procurement that require a company history. If you buy a shelf-corporation that has had previous operations without remarks, the credit rating will be better than in a newly started company, and some public procurements may require that there is a history of the company. This is not relevant for all start-ups, but it may be for some.
If these benefits are important to you, it may be a good idea to buy a shelf-corporation when you start your business. If not, it is probably not worth the extra cost compared to registering the company yourself.
- Brief overview
- Food, representation fees and daily allowances
- Mileage and fuel
- Rental- & leasing cars
- Car purchase
- Endowment insurance
- Health insurance
- Health care expenses
- Pension savings & Fora
- Rental contracts for premises
- Wellness allowance
- Parking fines
- Expenses and re-invoicing